Through this policy, AROA BODEGAS S.L., as responsible for the domain www.devinosconvintae.com, we offer the user of the page information about the treatment of their data that we make through the use of "cookies" and / or similar technologies.
What is a Cookie?
What types of cookies do we use?
The following types of cookies are used on this site:
- Own Cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third Party Cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Technical Cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to enable the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services.
- Analytical Cookies: are those that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
For the time they remain active:
- Session Cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent Cookies: are those in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
|ga||Analytics||This cookie is set by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and track website usage for website analytics reporting. Cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||2 years from login|
|gid||Analytics||This cookie is set by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information about how visitors use the website and helps create an analytical report of how the website is performing. The data collected, including the number of visitors, source of visitors, and pages, appeared anonymized.||24 hours|
|gat||Analytics||Google Universal Analytics sets these cookies to reduce request speed and limit data collection on high-traffic sites.||1 minute|
|_gat_gtag_UA_112157907_1||Google uses this cookie to distinguish between users||1 minute|
|utmc||Google Analytics sets the cookie and deletes it when the user closes the browser. The cookie is not used by ga.js. The cookie is used to enable interoperability with urchin.js, which is an older version of Google Analytics and is used in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine new sessions/visits.||When closing the browser|
|utmz||Google Analytics sets this cookie and uses it to store the traffic source or campaign through which the visitor came to the website.||6 months|
|test_cookie||This cookie is set by doubleclick.net. The purpose of the cookie is to determine whether the users' browser supports cookies.||15 minutes|
|_fbp||Advertising||Facebook sets this cookie to deliver advertising when you are on Facebook or on a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising after visiting this website.||2 months|
|fr||Advertising||Facebook sets the cookie to show relevant ads to users and to measure and improve ads. The cookie also tracks user behavior on the web on sites that have Facebook pixels or Facebook social plugins.||2 months|
(*) Suppliers not located in the European Union or in countries with equivalent data protection legislation. The information extracted through these cookies is stored on Google/Youtube/Facebook servers, located in the USA, a country whose legislation does not guarantee an adequate level of data protection in the opinion of the European authorities. By giving your consent to the use of these cookies, you also consent to the international transfer of your data to the Google/Youtube/Facebook company in the USA. Likewise, Google is attached to the Web Choices tool, from which you can disable the use of its cookies: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Can I deactivate them?
You can configure your browser to refuse the storage of cookies on your computer. In order to disable cookies from browsers you can find information on how to do it in the case that is used as a browser:
Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Explorer from here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Safari from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Operate from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html